>>>ДО НАШЕЙ ЭРЫ<<<

Объявление

Здравствуйте уважаемые гости и игроки. Добро пожаловать на форум. Сразу хочу предупредить, что многие темы сайта скрыты для гостей, поэтому регестрируйтесь! Вступайте с нами в игру. Сюжета здесь пока что нет, но в скором времени думаю он появится. В теме "Ув. гости" вы найдете небольшую дополнительную информацию. Если вам нужна помощь в создании анкеты или еще чего-нибудь, пишите во флуд, или же мне в личку, с радостью помогу! После регестрации у вас есть в запасе 3 дня для того, чиобы заполнить анкетку и начать играть. Интересующую вас информацию вы можете узнать у админов и модеров, и в частности у меня! Спасибо за внимание, искренне Ваша Эвочка)))
Админчик: Эвочка
Правила Шаблон анкет Флудик
Модер: Тору
Реклама
Конкурс
Уважаемые гости, для получения интересных предложений прошу пройти сюда

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » >>>ДО НАШЕЙ ЭРЫ<<< » Дом Эволит ЯгаЛ » Мой домиК

Мой домиК

Сообщений 1 страница 34 из 34

Небольшой уютный домик.

Эв зашла домой и сразу направилась в кухню. Там её ждал восхитительный завтрак. Но девочка не думала о еде, ей хотелось назад в другой мир. Назад к Де'Леху. Уж очень на первый взгляд он был красивый и добрый.
Позавтракав, она взяла свой маленький рюкзачек и отправилась в школу
==> школа Вэстлэнд

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Cheers!

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn. That is an extremely neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

Hi mates, good article and nice urging commented at this place, I am truly enjoying by these.

I visited various blogs however the audio quality for audio songs present at this website is genuinely excellent.

I visit daily some sites and information sites to read articles, however this website gives quality based posts.

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious opinion, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why i have read it entirely

Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Thanks designed for sharing such a nice thought, article is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

My spouse and I stumbled over here   different web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again.

What's up to every single one, it's truly a good for me to pay a visit this site, it consists of precious Information.

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and detailed information you present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this site, and article is in fact fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of content.

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this short article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

I'm extremely pleased to discover this website. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you book marked to look at new stuff on your web site.

Superb website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

Hi to every single one, it's in fact a fastidious for me to pay a visit this web site, it includes valuable Information.

This post gives clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging, that really how to do blogging and site-building.

Quality posts is the important to attract the viewers to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge on the topic of unpredicted feelings.

I visited several websites except the audio quality for audio songs existing at this site is actually superb.

Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely useful information particularly the ultimate phase :) I care for such information a lot. I used to be seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back later in life. I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice morning!

Cool, I've been looking for this one for a long time

Месяц назад , нужно было изготовить Печати . По совету знакомых бизнеспартнеров которые уже пользовались услугами фирмы
ppoligraf.ru решил и я позвонить им.
Сразу скажу это реальные профи.
Стоимость вышла та, что и обговаривали перед работами,  я остался очень доволен и теперь всем их рекомендую, да и в целом, цены в печатнике приятные. Вообщем, рекомендую!

Содержание статьи

Проверка информации о компании «Эсперио»
Не дайте мошенникам присвоить свои деньги!
Адрес и стаж как признаки мошенничества Esperio
Чарджбэк для возврата средств на карту
Отзывы о «Эсперио»
Схема развода «Эсперио»
Заключение
На первый взгляд у компании приличный мультиязычный сайт, а также достаточное количество юридической и прочей информации. Однако стоит начать всерьёз проверять легенду «Эсперио» — как она начинает рассыпаться на глазах.

«Вся Правда» приглашает разобрать компанию по косточкам, заодно потренировавшись выводить подобных лжеброкеров на чистую воду.

Проверка информации о компании «Эсперио»
Кладезем базовых юридических данных являются документы и футер сайта, заполненный очень мелким, слепым шрифтом. Поэтому удобнее обращаться к разделу «Правовая информация», который сослали на третий уровень интернет-ресурса, в категорию «О компании».

Первое, что бросается в глаза в этой самой правовой информации, это отсутствие обоих ключевых для каждого брокера документов:

скан-копии свидетельства о регистрации,
бланка лицензии на брокерскую деятельность.
Это настораживающий фактор, который сразу понижает степень доверия к Esperio. А ключевые сведения будем выяснять самостоятельно, перепроверяя отрывочную информацию из футера официального сайта и из шапки клиентского соглашения.

Как чёрный брокер Esperio маскируется под нормального

Итак, заявлено, что сайтом управляет компания OFG Cap. Ltd с регистрацией на Сент-Винсент и Гренадинах. Это островное офшорное государство давно является прибежищем сомнительных компаний, которые покупают местную регистрацию по вполне доступной цене. Однако для этого нужно предпринять хотя бы минимальный набор действий и подать скромный пакет документов.

Не дайте мошенникам присвоить свои деньги!
Узнайте, как обезопасить свои финансы
Проверить, было ли это сделано на самом деле, легко. Достаточно на сервисе info-clipper или подобном агрегаторе юридических лиц разных стран мира выбрать интересующее государство и ввести название компании. Если результат не найден, значит, такого юрлица в стране не зарегистрировано. Показываем на скриншоте, что брокер лжёт о своей якобы материнской компании (хотя формулировка про управление сайтом не тянет даже на подобный статус). Компания Esperio на островах также не зарегистрирована.

Вы здесь » >>>ДО НАШЕЙ ЭРЫ<<< » Дом Эволит ЯгаЛ » Мой домиК